Monday, February 25, 2013

Meet The Dolls-"Kitty" Devoted Dolls Secretary

1. What made you decide to become a DD?
 The reason I decided to become a Devoted Doll was for a few reasons, they were not like any other Pin Up charity group they truly care more about giving than receiving.
2. What do you enjoy most about belonging to a group like DD?
All the great things they do for the community.. Plus no one in the group is afraid to put in work for whatever charity we are helping and the feeling I get knowing we truly made a difference at the end of the day.
We are more like a class drama free sisterhood  :) 
3. How did you choose your "pinup" name?
My name kinda came to me by my 11 year old son..while watching that 70's show he said " mom you remind me of the mom Kitty"  and because she  likes to help everyone and is so sweet :)

4. If you could have lunch with ANY person (fictional, real, alive, deceased, etc) who would it be, and why?
 I would have to say my Biological Father, because I really never knew him growing up. He passed away from Liver cancer and we never got the opportunity to sit down and talk...to find out what he was like growing up, what was his fav song or his time in Vietnam. There was so much I wanted to say but never got the chance. I think about him always and am thankful that I have my half brother and sisters in my life and we are close.
5. Which charity is nearest to your heart, and why?
Sojourner Center, a shelter for battered women and chidren.  My heart goes out to all those woman and children who have been or are still going thru this, as my mother went thru this at one point in her life and I too was once in an abusive relationship but thank God we were able to leave when we could.
6. If you had a personal motto, what would it be?
I always tell my children to be who you want to be and always stay true to yourself.
7. Tell us something interesting, funny or special about yourself (hidden talents, special interests, etc)
 I love the color Pink and Photography, I am a mother of two wonderful children Gorgeous 16 and Handsome 11 ( my names for them since they were born) I just got my first tattoo dedicated to my children of course. I am a very motherly person and feel like I always have to take care of everyone and make sure they are ok no matter if you’re my best friend or someone I just met.
  
8. What TV character do you most relate to?
 Ummm it’s kind of a mixture between Kitty (that 70's show) and Blaire (Gossip girl) It makes sense to me lol
9. If you were granted 3 wishes what would they be?
 For there to be no devil/evil and we would all be happy and free of anything bad and I would still have two wishes teehee
10. Name 3 things you can't live without.
 My family because I love them all so, a jacket because Im always cold and my camera never leave home without it..
11. Who is someone that inspires you?
 My mom, she is the strongest and unselfish person I know. She has always been there for me and my children anytime day or night when we needed her. I like to say all the good in me is because of her and seeing her over come so many obstacles in her life that could of brought her down. She is everything I want to be...she is my rock and the one I can always count on. I thank God every day for blessing me with such a wonderful mom.
12. If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
To read people minds of course, wouldn’t that be so neat, well except if they were saying bad things then that would suck...but still reading people’s minds.

3 comments:

  1. So happy you are a part of Devoted Dolls and i am a pretty big fan of your mama as well hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are totally Kitty and Blair!! It's perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ....very koo 2 read about yaz <3

    ReplyDelete